1. Transanal minimally invasive rectal surgery. 3rd International Conference on colorectal Cancer, Zurich, Switzerland 11-12 Oct 2018.
2. Laparoscopic ultra-low anterior resection. Oral and video presentations. A GONZALES, H GARZA,M GUEDEA,Y AL ABED ,presented at XXVI Congreso Internacional de Cirugía Endoscópica,Mexico city, Mexico, April 2018.
3. Transanal Minimally invasive polypectomy. Oral and video presentations. A GONZALES, H GARZA, M GUEDEA,Y AL ABED ,presented at XXVI Congreso Internacional de Cirugía Endoscópica, Mexico city, Mexico, April 2018.
4. Transanal Minimally invasive rectal surgery: Hospital Universitario. "Dr. José Eleuterio González" UANL, Monetrrey, Mexico 28th Feb 2018.
5. Transanal Minimally invasive rectal surgery: 8th Tongde international academic week, Hangzhou, Chine 4th Nov 2017.
6. A novel technique to prevent early bowel obstruction following formation of defunctioning ileostomy. YA Al-Abed, C Fontaine, MJ Dworkin. Presented at ISLCRS Singapore Nov 2015.
7. A model to predict the Length of stay in the era of enhanced recovery after laparoscopic colorectal surgery. Yahya Al-Abed & Matthew Tutton. Presented at ESCP Dublin Sep 2015.
8. Survival following rectal cancer surgery in elderly patients: any lessons learnt? Yahya Al-Abed & Matthew Tutton. Presented at ESCP Dublin Sep 2015.
9. A Quick ileostomy: is it that quick? Presented at EAES 23rd World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Bucharest June 2015.
10. Feeding Jejunostomy: friend or foe. Presented at EAES 23rd World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Bucharest June 2015.
11. Colorectal cancer urgent referrals: Time for a change? Yahya Al-Abed, M Fong, S Rana, M Tutton. Presented at EAES 14th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Paris June 2014.
12. Transanal Enoscopic Microsurgery (TEMS) using ERBEJET technology. Yahya Al-Abed & Matthew Tutton. Video Presentation at the ASGBI International surgical congress April 2014, Harrogate,UK.
13. Safety and Efficacy of Permacol® injection in the treatment of faecal incontinence. Yahya Al-Abed, J Ayers, AA Ayantunde, BV Praveen. Presented at ASGBI International surgical congress April 2014, Harrogate, UK.
14. Safety and Efficacy of Permacol® injection in the treatment of faecal incontinence. Yahya Al-Abed, J Ayers, AA Ayantunde, BV Praveen. Presented at ASiT International surgical conference 28th -30th March 2014, Belfast,UK.
15. Anal bulking agents in faecal incontinence: Improving quality of life… Southend leads the way. Yahya Al-Abed, BV Praveen. Presented at Southend University Hospital’s Audit day 14th May 2013.
16.Diagnostic markers in acute appendicitis: A retrospective case control study. Yahya Al-Abed, Amy Mitchell, Nasser Alobaid. Presented at the Royal society of medicine Normal Tanner Prize meeting 1st Dec 2010.
17. A case when a 7 cm abdominal aortic aneurysm is the least of your problems! Yahya Al-Abed, John Firth, Fiona Myint Presented at the President’s Day, Royal society of medicine meeting June 2010.
18. Surgical intervention for fulminant Clostridium Difficile colitis: The sooner the better? YA Al-Abed, A Lewihnson, ND Rothnie, EA Gray. Presented at the Audit Day as Southend University Hospital, Dec 2008.
19. Tight Swimming Trunks to prevent haematoma post scrotal surgery. Y Al-Abed, Tom Carr. Poster presentation at the Audit Day as Southend University Hospital, Dec 2008. Presented at the CT2 Training day, East of England School of Surgery 28th Jan 2009.
20. Change in Z-axis location of sternal notch in arms down versus arms raised position On CT examinations. Yahya Al Abed, John Curtin, Allen Clark. Presented at the Annual Research presentation day, Norfolk &Norwich University Hospital.
21. A Novel Home Laparoscopic Simulator. Yahya Al-Abed and David Cooper Presented at the Audit Day at Southend University Hospital, Dec 2008.
22. Are we sacrificing clearance for cosmesis? Wide local excisions in breast cancer. Y Al Abed, B Dietsch, G Kousparous, A Taylor, R Souter. Milton Keynes General Hospital, Milton Keynes. Presented at the Annual Audit Symposium at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh,10 March 2006.
23. A retrospective review of the outcomes of open and Laparoscopic appendicectomy in a district general hospital. RTC Austin , Y Al Abed, THA Arulampalam, RW Motson.– Colchester General Hospital. Presented at the 13th International Congress of European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES) Venice Lido, Italy 1-4 June 2005.